• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tech coming out to set up new Falcon II anything special I should have him do?

nversestudios

This is our first printer, we are running Flexi 8 with the new Falcon II 64". We will be running it with our graphtec 7000 54". Flexi is up and running, anyone have their printers networked? Or is it best to run on dedicated PC.

Thanks for any comments you may have.:smile:

Valentino

tell him you want to know the big secret....he'll know what it is.

lol, just kidding, cleaning, mataince,how to change the wiper, manual head cleaning, stuff like that.

nversestudios

Well, we had to delay the install for a week as the new office location had a delay for allowing us to move in. So, for now just looking at a few realy large expensive boxes. But will still take any comments you guys may have.

Thanks

Graphics2u

I have always run my Falcon Jr and now my Falcon II Outdoor on my office network, with no problems. Once you get the IP address setup it's very easy.

Let me know how you like you Falcon II. I just bought a used one and have a couple issues with some banding. May have to have a Tech come and look at it. But it's very fast.

nversestudios

G2U

Sounds good, we are still waiting to install will move in this weekend. What media are you printing on and do you use any special profiles? Also what type of ink in your Outdoor II.

Thanks