• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tech needs printing supplies to teach my son

RippinPC

I've been a tech for years now and haven't had to buy materials, inks, etc. Not sure who is best to buy from.

My second oldest son just graduated HS and wants to learn my trade. I was able to obtain a Mimaki JV3-75SP2 and CG-75ML cutter. We setup a PC and got everything connected. Now we need to ink up and test/train.

Therefore, I need a full set of SS2 inks CMYK x 2. Looking for a roll of 30" adhesive back vinyl (Oracal 3651, etc).
Also would like a 30" roll of black vinyl for some basic cutting. Also, some transfer tape. Anything else?
We don't plan to laminate anything. Mostly playing around to learn, break and fix.

Any suggestions?

I'm located between Cincinnati and Dayton OH.

Thanks!

Chris
rippinpc@yahoo.com

2B

Most if not all suppliers ship and if its X amount it is usually free.

grimco,
fellers
n glantz

are the top 3 for us

Bigfish is a MM here also

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Most if not all suppliers ship and if its X amount it is usually free.

grimco,
fellers
n glantz

are the top 3 for us

Bigfish is a MM here also

I would check our Merchant List which can be sorted geographically. None of the four vendors mentioned above, including Bigfish, are merchant members here though.