• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

technician

noack214

Sorry for the lack of info.

Also excuse all of my poor grammer so on and so fourth. What i really wanted to say was i am a true newbie with only 1 yr expierence in digital printing. Learning fast though.

With that said ive never had to deal with Heads,Dampers,hell even a capping station for that matter. So far so good.

The training i recieved from mimaki and I.T.N.H, for my jf-1631 and rasterlink rip software was excallent. I am more than confident in running the hell out of it. NEVER ever had a head strike or any thing bad happen so far other than regular maintenece error codes.

So when i asked for a technician it more or less is am asking for help in the case i ever do have problems. Yeah it was drastic, but it was after these blood hounds who sold the machine told me what it was going to cost to renew my warrenty for a machine that runs great with no problems.

well i rambled off enough for now.

Robert M

Tech of Choice

Try Dave Mee at 617-308-9561. I am not sure he works on the UV printers, he is very experienced on the Mimaki Solvent printers

tbaker

if you take into consideration what your average service rate is, plus travel, and then think about the cost associated with assorted parts, try to put things into perspective.

You pay for car insurance, and yet drive around daily never needing it.

It's when you need it and don't have it, that it becomes an issue.