• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Techno RG 5996 CNC Router For Sale

ADASignOutlet

Selling my 2004 Techno RG5996 router. Comes with Enroute 3 and techno interface software and desktop computer. Router has automatic tool changer and has both a router and engraver. Vacuum is not currently hooked up (I don't have 3 phase electric in my garage). Router was $54K new-software $4K. This has been a real workhorse over the years. It is still being used --but much less. I am now semi-retired--still have a small ADA Signmaking business. Currently , I use a Roland EGX 400 for ADASignmaking--so the router is used only for cutting blanks. Since my supplier cuts blanks for me at such a low cost, the router isn't needed and is just filling up my garage. Rock bottom price of $7000.00 includes router, software ,computer, vacuum, chip remover, bits . Some pics can be seen at www.adasignoutlet.com. If you email me at ron@adasignoutlet.com --I can send you more pics. Pick up only in Wilton, CA (just outside Sacramento) I don't want to pack or ship.

ADASignOutlet

Router Sold

Selling my 2004 Techno RG5996 router. Comes with Enroute 3 and techno interface software and desktop computer. Router has automatic tool changer and has both a router and engraver. Vacuum is not currently hooked up (I don't have 3 phase electric in my garage). Router was $54K new-software $4K. This has been a real workhorse over the years. It is still being used --but much less. I am now semi-retired--still have a small ADA Signmaking business. Currently , I use a Roland EGX 400 for ADASignmaking--so the router is used only for cutting blanks. Since my supplier cuts blanks for me at such a low cost, the router isn't needed and is just filling up my garage. Rock bottom price of $7000.00 includes router, software ,computer, vacuum, chip remover, bits . Some pics can be seen at www.adasignoutlet.com. If you email me at ron@adasignoutlet.com --I can send you more pics. Pick up only in Wilton, CA (just outside Sacramento) I don't want to pack or ship.

Router has been sold