• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Teleconference backdrops

IFO Hal

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a turnkey company that could produce backdrops for teleconference calls. Preferably one with some stock images, with the ability to do custom, that will drop-ship to customers. With everyone working from home, seems like a good idea.

MikePro

been having a LOT of fun with Zoom's virtual background on group chats with friends. physical backdrops may already be a thing of the past, when you can quickly load up a photo from your phone or a google search and let the software do the auto-clipping without any need for a green screen.

rjssigns

Students will get to see the inside of my office complete with laminator, mobile kit, and whatever else is within camera view. Dog might wander in occasionally too. She may add some comic relief which would be welcome.

I figure it's better to be real than to try and present a perfect, polished image which my students know is not me.