• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tell me, please! Doubling and color shift. Valuejet 1604

Phenx

Hello, good people! (Translate.google use.) Test nozzles had to draw - photo did not happen.
Where to dig? Can anyone come across?

Attachments

• chek.jpg
    chek.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 140

heyskull

That has to be a dirty encoder strip or cable issue as the heads cannot go out of line as the head is a complete unit with all four colours built in.

SC

I don' t think the encoder is the issue. I don't think it would fire some correct and some incorrect. The strip doesn't tell the printer where each head is at. I believe it tells the printer where the carriage is and then off of that the heads fire. This would seem to me to be a head or printhead alignment issue.

heyskull

I was also thinking maybe not the encoder.
First I would change the head cables with OEM (which is the cheaper fix).
They do get contaminated with ink spray.
Then the head (which is the expensive fix) !
But change the cables also.

I hope it's a cable as that print test is perfect.

SC

Phenx

Thank you, everyone! Problem solved ... The only thing I did - it freed сable coming from the motherboard to the carriage and deposed him in those places where it is attached to the casing. I do not know if it helped or another, what a miracle, but I did it thanks to your mention of any potential problems with the сables!

Attachments

• wleif.jpg
    wleif.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 151