Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me what you think of this canvas lamination film??

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Clear Choice Laminating, Mar 4, 2014.

1. sorry if the photo is a little blurry.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    is it textured like canvas, or just holographic or whatever

3. synergy_jim

synergy_jim Very Active Member

i dont hate it….. kinda cool.

4. Its a calenderer vinyl lam that is embossed to give it the appearance of canvas it comes in thermal or cold.

5. genericname

genericname Active Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Canada
    I'm not really digging the amount of bald spots due to the high peaks, but this idea is awesome. Would love to see one with either more transparency, or lower peaks, to allow for the appearance of more saturated images.

Edit:
    Who makes it?

6. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    This laminate has been around for years but never really took off, I think Neschen made it. Looks cool

7. In my opinion the picture dose no justice for the actual product. There a few companies that make this product but I would have to say that this the best out there. The manufacture name is D&K

8. You are correct Bigfish this product has been around for years and I believe more affordable than real canvas.

9. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Yes way more affordable that's for sure, it looks great though. They had some other ones too like leather and some other ones that were pretty neat also.

10. I saw that. I think MacTac makes that particular product they also have a lam that looks like wood but yes very neat stuff indeed.