• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tell me what you think of this canvas lamination film??

sorry if the photo is a little blurry.

Attachments

• Adam 1.jpg
    Adam 1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 106

genericname

I'm not really digging the amount of bald spots due to the high peaks, but this idea is awesome. Would love to see one with either more transparency, or lower peaks, to allow for the appearance of more saturated images.

Edit:
Who makes it?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This laminate has been around for years but never really took off, I think Neschen made it. Looks cool

I'm not really digging the amount of bald spots due to the high peaks, but this idea is awesome. Would love to see one with either more transparency, or lower peaks, to allow for the appearance of more saturated images.

Edit:
Who makes it?

In my opinion the picture dose no justice for the actual product. There a few companies that make this product but I would have to say that this the best out there. The manufacture name is D&K

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You are correct Bigfish this product has been around for years and I believe more affordable than real canvas.

Yes way more affordable that's for sure, it looks great though. They had some other ones too like leather and some other ones that were pretty neat also.