• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

tell us about your side/fun projects

Speedsterbeast

Almost done my new shop.
Going to be putting some grey Oracal 631 graphics on the green wall along the top. Then put the company name along the bulkhead with some lighting. Just have to finish the trim work first.

Attachments

• Shop.jpg
    Shop.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 63

Chriswagner92

I coach Ringette, have been for 34 years all levels, all division right up to The National level, even coached Team Ontario to a Gold at the Canada Winter Games in 2011. Husband and Older daughter are Provincial level Refs in the sport and Youngest just finished playing at the National level and is now playing at the AA level ( she just came back from the provincials with a bronze medal, we are so proud of her) I also have coached Special Olympic bowlers and grade 7/7 soccer and volley ball. Ringette is my first passion out side of my family

I had to look that up. thought it was hockey at first but it looks interesting. cant wait till it comes to the us

Jane Diaz

I quilt and sew things for the house. I love to cook and bake. I watercolor and do pastels. And I love to spend time spoiling my grandkids!!:smile:

I had to look that up. thought it was hockey at first but it looks interesting. cant wait till it comes to the us

years ago there was an association in Chicago but not any more I think the only other place is Michigan. Very big in Sweden/ Finland, as well as Canada and it is now in Russia, Slovakia and I think Japan. So wait for it, it should be growing in the USA soon

laserman70

I do some airbrushing for family and friends for fun.

Attachments

• intodarkness.jpg
    intodarkness.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 61
  • papbeach.jpg
    papbeach.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 70
  • papbw.jpg
    papbw.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 56
  • toilettrout.jpg
    toilettrout.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 72
  • bikesnakeskin.jpg
    bikesnakeskin.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 55

Chriswagner92

Just got a couple projects from family (brother, and future sister in law), and I can't wait to get started.

For my brother I will be taking elements from the cobra Jet logo and incorporating them into this Justin Decal.jpg this is going to be fun.

For my future in-law, she is doing a dog treat marketed towards bikers, and the logo includes a dog riding a harley with a cat flowing in the breeze from the dogs leash, I think it will look cool when finished. I dont have a picture of that yet.

Pat Whatley

I build furniture. I've built a dozen or so of these so far with hand tools.

Attachments

• DDD.jpg
    DDD.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 59
  • ewqq.jpg
    ewqq.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 58
  • retq.jpg
    retq.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 52

Joe Diaz

I'm in a musical next month. It's called: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. A few friends and I were working on a web series. And my brother and I are making a video game we hope to sell in the app stores. Well it's mostly me working on it now, hes got kids that keep him pretty occupied. LOL. Then in the fall I help run a local haunted house.

Shadowglen

I have been working on this project for about 4 years, mainly collecting all the pieces. The first piece to the puzzle was finding the frame.
I was on the hunt for my childhood BMX bike, a 1977 Panda Super Cross III

I Hit Ebay a couple times a day and then finally, SCORE!!!! So now the hunt was on to find all or as much as possible era correct original parts.
All parts are vintage late 70's original gear with the exception of the pedals, the grips, and the tread. They are re-pops put out by MKS, Oury, and Cheng Shin, but they are true to the era in style. Getting close to putting this project together and then it will be mounted on the wall in my office.
frame2.jpg IMG_1466.jpg IMG_1605.jpg

Snydo

Hey BigFishDM - -

I've been using white reflective on crank baits for years and it definately increases strikes. What brand of liquid hardener are you using on those spoons? I primarily only use spoons for ice fishing but those are damned sexy.

SIGNTIME

been working on this for the past year and a half ... my grandpa gave it to my brother, my dad and myself said do whatever you want with it just keep it in the family... the three of us have been working on it since got it in primer last summer and drove it around 500miles then this past winter we worked up the nerve to chop and channel it (first time any of us have done it) the last two pics are from last week and no we didnt cut the cab with that electric chainsaw, just my old man being himself.

Attachments

• together for adk nats.jpg
    together for adk nats.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 64
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 71
  • chainsaw.jpg
    chainsaw.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 51
  • no box.jpg
    no box.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 60

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I like to play in the dirt. Fourwheelers, dirt bikes, jeeps, you name it. I also cruise around in a Baja when the temps hit the hot mark.

I race fourwheelers mostly.

Attachments

• racing.jpg
    racing.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 51
  • racing2.jpg
    racing2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 54

Vinylman

The culmination of 30 years of creating street rods

Here is what keeps me up nights. Trying to get this beast on the road next year for a cruise down the highway to Florida.

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 57
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Engine 2.jpg
    Engine 2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Buick Pass. side.jpg
    Buick Pass. side.jpg