• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Temporary/Cheap/EasyRemove material suggestions?

MikePro

IMG_3081.jpg Got about a dozen 25"x66" tabletop glass shadowboxes, that the client wants to cover (opaque or high diffuse) from view, but quickly/easily remove on grand-opening day to reveal the contents within.

I don't really do temporary stuff so this category eludes me, any thoughts on cheap options?
Glass Apeel or Static cling vinyls seems like the right direction, but kinda pricey for a throw-away. Simply covering with transfermask seems too cheap, however.

MikePro

After posting, I went to digging through my suppliers websites....currently GF Conept 208 Static cling seems like a proper solution. Came in at half the cost of other static cling options i previously researched.

MikePro

thanks guys! head was spinnin' where to start.
that easyDot/glassApeel stuff is pretty neat. still got a sample here that Fellers provided a while back. feels/applies like static cling, but its just a lil' more grab. LOVE IT!