• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Temporary Tattoos??? Who Makes em?

splizaat

Hey guys..unusual request for a big order of temporary tattoos...does anyone here happen to make these? know anyone that does?

Matt

royster13

why is there no contact info on that site??

Typical of a lot of ASI type sites.....They might give you a hard time for not being it the "club"......

3741 E. Technical Dr. - Tucson, AZ 85713-5343 USA
Phone: (877) 977-4682 Fax: (520) 748-0091

WCSign

Why would you buy from a "re-seller" versus a "wholesale" source?...

His pricing is fine by me, he is a good guy, great service and he sends me business as well

I highly doubt the savings (if any) would be worth my time and effort to deal with another vendor for something I order once a year.

VolunteerSign

Why would you buy from a "re-seller" versus a "wholesale" source?...

I have found some "re-sellers" give me a better price than a "wholesale" source. If the "re-seller" is buying 10k of something I would only buy 1k of then you can bet they are getting a better price than I am.

WCSign

I have found some "re-sellers" give me a better price than a "wholesale" source. If the "re-seller" is buying 10k of something I would only buy 1k of then you can bet they are getting a better price than I am.

Agreed

I just put in an order with these guys for our pee-wee football program and they were great to deal with and the price was super great!! Thanks for the refferral.

Sweet.. No worries, luke is a good dude!