• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ten band logos in two hours

Pat Whatley

Working on designs for a local music festival. Had two hours last night to create band logos for the 10 bands that are scheduled. Tried to make each one fit the style of the band. I'm finding that the less time I get to do stuff like this the better the final product comes out. They're all set up so that there are clean black and white (no grayscale) versions of everything for easier printing later.

SUNPIE-COMPOSITE2-copy.jpg

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Awesome work! But...as a beekeeper, I have to say there's no such thing as a "King" bee...only drones (male bees) whose only job is to mate with the queen bee. It's a noble task, as they so eloquently mate "on the wing" (in flight) and die in the very act. JB

Pat Whatley

Thank you James for that informative and enlightening discussion of apiculture. :smile:

Here are the black and white versions I meant to include the other day.

Attachments

• piggu.jpg
    piggu.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 69
  • bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 103

threeputt

Very nice work!

I find that two hours after work with no phones ringing and interuptions is equivalent to about 5 hours effort during the day.