Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tension Banner Frame

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by dlndesign, Jan 6, 2011.

1. dlndesign

dlndesign Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    San Diego, Ca
    I am looking for a vendor that would provide a frame system 12' tall by 20' wide that I would attach a banner to. Either by a guide system or a bungee system. Its going to be mounted to a side of a building. Thanks.

Tags:
  2. dlndesign

dlndesign Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    San Diego, Ca
    bump

3. Sticky Signs

Sticky Signs Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Vancouver
    Brian Dudley Ltd in Ontario makes them.

4. dlndesign

dlndesign Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    San Diego, Ca
    Thanks, I just shot them an email. This is pretty amazing that no one else knows of a vendor for this type of system. Maybe its just not a high demand product. Thanks again.

5. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Micah from AAA Flag should be able to help, his number is 714-448-0638 let him know Josh sent ya please.

6. Jon Aston

Jon Aston Very Active Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Like anything, the Dudley system has it's pros and cons. You also should speak to my pal Arash, at shomi!. He's got a variety of banner systems, for various applications... and is truly one of the nicest people you can ever hope to meet.