Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tesla Carbon and Lit up Graphics

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by StickySigns, Mar 29, 2011.

1. StickySigns

StickySigns New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    We did an install of EL lit panels on the cage of a Tesla last week.
    Put some Carbon to finish it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DteFZozFPNg

This car will be in the Monte Carlo Rally for alternativly fuelled cars next week.

The owner sells and rents electric vehicles and wanted to stand out. Import thing was low consumption to not influence the radius of the car :)

the reason why there is matt black around the logo on the sides is because they have to be able to be covered with another carbon panel when the car gets rented for other commercial wrap jobs :) (would have been even cleaner if we could have cut the logo out of the carbon...)

Too bad the video files aren't better (I did the editing) but I had to make the plane in time so there was not much time to shoot at all :p

Ow yeah, forgot to mention... that thing is FAST!

Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    love the soundtrack!

3. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Neat. Won't fly for street use over hea though.

4. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    All I want to know is why didn't you use "modern day cowboy" for the music???LOL

Old Tesla song for you youngens...Or better yet "Edison's Medicine" ain't no Edison car around sucker!

5. formanek

formanek Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Video could have been 10 seconds long.