• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tesla Carbon and Lit up Graphics

StickySigns

We did an install of EL lit panels on the cage of a Tesla last week.
Put some Carbon to finish it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DteFZozFPNg

This car will be in the Monte Carlo Rally for alternativly fuelled cars next week.

The owner sells and rents electric vehicles and wanted to stand out. Import thing was low consumption to not influence the radius of the car :)

the reason why there is matt black around the logo on the sides is because they have to be able to be covered with another carbon panel when the car gets rented for other commercial wrap jobs :) (would have been even cleaner if we could have cut the logo out of the carbon...)

Too bad the video files aren't better (I did the editing) but I had to make the plane in time so there was not much time to shoot at all :p

Ow yeah, forgot to mention... that thing is FAST!

Mosh

All I want to know is why didn't you use "modern day cowboy" for the music???LOL

Old Tesla song for you youngens...Or better yet "Edison's Medicine" ain't no Edison car around sucker!