Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

test print magenta error

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by nardDesign, Jun 12, 2012.

1. nardDesign

nardDesign Member

Jul 18, 2011
    hello, I have a mimaki CJV30-160 , and I have a problem with magenta color, in the test print magenta isn't showed... so when I print something I print with no magenta color... I did all the cleaning and other things but It didn't work, I also cleaned a Wiper , but still says !Replace a Wiper.. what's the problem anybody knows?

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Do a 99 minute head soak and change your wiper, see if that doesn't open up your magenta head.

3. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

Is the active magenta cartridge by chance at level 1? If so the empty flag on the cartridge is probably defective and it's actually empty.... Pull the cartrdige and make it switch to the full one if so. Then do an ink fillup followed by a 15 minute nozzle soak.

4. nardDesign

nardDesign Member

Jul 18, 2011
    I did the discharge of cartridge how do I fill up inks now?

5. nardDesign

nardDesign Member

Jul 18, 2011
    How Do I remove ink cartridges ?