Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Text Templates

Discussion in 'Gerber Omega, Graphix Advantage & MacImprint' started by LINDA BERARD, May 21, 2019.

1. LINDA BERARD

LINDA BERARD Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Georgetown
    Is it possible, in Composer, to condense your text to a particular degree and use it as a template? So all you have to do is highlight the text and type over it---so that the new word will be condensed the same percentage as your original text. OR do you have to enter new text and assign the percentage every time?

2. JulieS

JulieS Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Columbia, SC
    You can definitely double-click the text (or swipe if you're using "Text on the Work Surface") and change the text, but the "forced length %" will change to force the new text into the same LENGTH as the previous text. I don't know of a way to make it keep the same percentage. I just write down or remember the percentage I want and change that every time I change the text. It would be nice not to have to do that, though. Maybe someone else knows....

3. LINDA BERARD

LINDA BERARD Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Georgetown
    Thank you Julie. My coworker also couldn’t find a way to do it either and he’s been using Composer daily for over 10 years, I have been spoiled by CorelDraw I guess. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1