• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Text/Typing Trouble with Signlab 6

elementgraphix

Hi all, another newbie here, this time having problems with the font detective (possibly) on signlab 6.
I've installed all the fonts over and over, they seem to install correctly but when I click the letter on the keyboard it comes up on screen duplicated many times over. I thought perhaps the keyboard had packed up but it works fine for all other programs.
It's as if the program has been set to duplicate key strokes many times over. Strange thing is that it was working fine last week!
PLEASE HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!! :help:

geb

Here's a link where this has been talked about here.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2092

If you go to cadlink's website, you can sign in for free, and go to knowledge base, here you can put in the type system your running and the signlab program your using, in your case e6, and there are tech notes that explain why your having duplicating letters, and a procedure or download to fix this.

What build are you currently using in e6? You will most likely have to update to the current build, e6.1 revision 17. This is available for download from cadlinks site.

George