• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Textured Wall Install Pricing

SqueeGee

Good Morning!

I've just quoted a restaurant project near our shop in Virginia that includes installation of several textured wall graphics. Having completed these before, I know how much time it takes to do these properly(I'm a 3M certified installer) and I priced it accordingly. I'm being told by the client that our pricing is three times higher than another quote. I have no problem with not winning the job. I would, however, like to hear from others on how they would price a project like this.

The project consists of about 400 sf in 14 different graphics. The largest graphic is about 115 sf and the average size is about 20 sf. No lifts are required. Everything will be done from the ground or on a step ladder. The walls are brick.

Graphics are provided(3M material is spec'ed) by another vendor.

The work would be scheduled for about 30 days out.

Any input is appreciated. PM's are welcome, also, if that is more comfortable.

Thanks!

J Hill Designs

sounds like ~5 hours with 2 guys -- $750 - I would throw $900 just for a) safe side pricing and b) time 'waving our hands in the air' with the on-site contact

SameDay Signs

I would tell them to enjoy and when their product fails from not installing it right and they want you to do it, maybe your busy and its actually $200 extra now to rush it for them?

HulkSmash

anything textured is 4$ sqft MIN. Sometimes $5.

it's a SLOW process. pretty much it's a 3 part process that if you don't do it slow enough the whole job is screwed.

You're going to need certain tools to get it done, and if it isn't printed on ij 480 or 3524 then it won't work

thesignexpert

anything textured is 4$ sqft MIN. Sometimes $5.

it's a SLOW process. pretty much it's a 3 part process that if you don't do it slow enough the whole job is screwed.

You're going to need certain tools to get it done, and if it isn't printed on ij 480 or 3524 then it won't work

This.

Properly prepped, heated and paced rough texture installs take a LOT of time to do correctly. We would be closer to $5 - $6 per square and I have multiple 3M TSA4 rigs.