• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Arlo!!..

Dave Drane

I just want to say a public Thank You to Arlo for the warmth and friendliness heaped upon my wife and I this past weekend. We had a great time and it was kinda sad leaving this morning. Arlo and his family gave us a great insight to what life is like in this great country. This is our 7th trip here and I would have to say the weekend was one of the highlights I will never forget.
One thing we both noticed was how clean and spotless Arlo's home town of Fort Worth is, and we have seen many cities here in the USA. Today as we headed across the plains it was 106 degrees so tomorrow may get hotter as we head into New Mexico and Arizona, as we begin our next adventures in Flagstaff and Sedona to do some exploring there. Tonight we are in a small town called Clarendon, which is easy for me to remember as I only have to think of a font!! :ROFLMAO:. My memory is so bad and we have stayed in so many motels I keep forgetting my room # but I think I can remember this town.
Anyway to Arlo and his lovely family..:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
Here is a pic of Arlo with his wife and daughter and my wife Liddy and not to forget the little cutie "Bubbles":thankyou::thankyou:

Attachments

• SN155714.jpg
    SN155714.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 50

iSign

sounds like a wonderful time!

if you will have any time at all passing through Albuquerque, I wanted to mention the Sandia tram . The Sandias are a beautiful mountain range & Albuquerque is right at the foot of the mountain, between that and the Rio Grande. The tram is one way to access the snowboarding facility, but it is a great little attraction to see some awesome scenery & do something a little different. Just thought i'd mention that. Of course Santa fe is even more worth visiting in my opinion, and if you want another "attraction" there is the most awesome spa called Ten Thousand Waves where you can rent a hot tub in an outdoor woodsy setting, you can bring a bottle of wine, chill out, visit with other patrons, or just relax.

anyway, after 5 years in New Mexico, I haven't been back in 16 years since I moved here & I still miss many things I remember from there, so I thought I'd mention a few.
Have a safe journey where ever you go!

ProWraps

if you decide to make your way through sacramento, i got a beer and plenty of hospitality for you.

enjoy your travels!

ps, and nice bottle of midletons wiskey.

cdiesel

You'll love Sedona. Absolutely beautiful town. Flagstaff is nice too, rent a Harley and there's some nice riding in the mountains. Nice & cool up there too.

Jillbeans

Nice. I love a family who has a good porch swing.
Enjoy your trip.
I haven't been out that way since I was about 16.
I remember stopping at an ice cream stand along the way, somewhere near Flagstaff, and our ice cream being melted by the time we walked back to our truck.
Love.....Jill