• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Canada.

Mosh

GOLD for canada! THEEEEE most gold medals in all winter olympics!!
You r an fukkin eediot Posh!

USA has THHHEEEE most medals overall!

So, all these "athletes" are going to do what now? NOTHING! Good for them they got 2 weeks of free condums in Van Cougar. No one really will give a crap come Monday, except all the hung over Hoky fans in Canadia, who are freaking out and taking the day off. Canadia's pros snuck by our second rate college team. All of our Pros and good college players had better things to do.

Here's a senerio, send one of your college football teams down here to play the N.O. Saints. I bet they would not go 1-1 like our Hoky team did against your pros!

Congrats on it anyway!

Last edited:

onesmf

Please! Just another typical milquetoast effort by Canada. Crappy snow, crappy weather and crappy venues. This was, by far, the worst winter Olympics that I have witnessed. It is unfortunate. Vancouver is a beautiful city! It is such a melting-pot, which is why it is so intriguing. It certainly doesn't reflect the country of Canada at all. Probably why it was held there.

signmeup

I though Canada did a good job considering what a small country we are.(population wise) Most gold medals ever at a winter games is pretty amazing for a country with one 10th the population of the US. 35 million against 350 million. Yeah.....we did pretty good. :Canada::Canada 2:

signmeup

The US sent 215 athletes (the most of any country) and won the most medals. They chose 215 athletes from a population of 350 million people. Canada chose 206 athletes from a population of 35 million and won the third most medals.

Germany sent 153 athletes drawn from a population of 84 million and won the second most medals. Germany rocks apparently.

Forgot Norway.....4.6 million people, 107 athletes, 23 medals...... Geeze..... we suck compared to Norway.

Last edited:

Tim Aucoin

Like I said no one in the USA gives a crap, but if Canadia whould have lost you guys "up north" would have rioted! So congats on going 1-1 against some of our second rate college players with your pros on your "dream team"! BTW, more people watched the curling finals in the USA than watched the hoky finals.

GLAD SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

"Second rate college players"?? Are you for real Mosh? EVERY player on the U.S. team came from the NHL... the same league as EVERY player on Team Canada! And, just an FYI... the Team USA coach, Ron Wilson originated in Canada... he was born in Windsor, Ontario!! Us damn Canadians are everywhere!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tim Aucoin

Please! Just another typical milquetoast effort by Canada. Crappy snow, crappy weather and crappy venues. This was, by far, the worst winter Olympics that I have witnessed. It is unfortunate. Vancouver is a beautiful city! It is such a melting-pot, which is why it is so intriguing. It certainly doesn't reflect the country of Canada at all. Probably why it was held there.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ever been to Canada?? You made me laugh out loud... thanks!!

Marlene

Good for Canadia, they went 1-1 against the USA! If the USA would have won gold it would have been on page 6 of the paper anyway. USA could care less "aboot" hokey!

oh, really? maybe in Mayberry you are still into hog roping, but the rest of us loved the game. ever see the movie "Miracle on Ice"? we STILL are talking about that game and will be talking about yesterday's game for years to come. so when your team ropes that hog, let us know and we'll give you a big congrats on your teams big win.

for all who aren't pinheads...what a great game!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bravo to all the countries, their athletes and the winners.... including those that didn;t win a medal , but still participated. They all did a spectacular job and represented their homelands with integrity and honor.

Thank you Canada for a job well done.... including beating our hockey team. It was a really good game.

Mosh

but the rest of us loved the game

NHL games do high ratings on TV here in the USA, NOT!. I notice only people from Northern states and people from "America Junior" are defending Hoky, the rest of the free world could care less.. BTW, Vemont is SO metropolitan!

Sabre

I'm 100% Canadian, involved with sports my whole life and that Gold medal game was the first hockey game I've ever watched start to finish. What an amazing game it was. :)

Mosh, your enthusiasm in this thread has you coming off a little bit more of a "tantrum crybaby" than the "I dont give a shit" you were aiming for.

Great game, the US could have really taken it. But I'm glad we did :)

Marlene

I'm 100% Canadian, involved with sports my whole life and that Gold medal game was the first hockey game I've ever watched start to finish.

pretty much sounds like my hubby as I'm the hockey fan in our house. it was fun to watch with a Canadian as we both had a team to cheer for.

BTW, Vemont is SO metropolitan
never said we didn't do our share of hog roping. must be a Vermont thing not to crap on people who are happy and do all possible to belittle an achievement by pointing out that no ones cares. very few care about bob sleds or cross country skiers, want to throw them to the dogs too?

Colin

It was a nail-biter of a game!

Mosh, you're amazing..........

Attachments

• Nebraska.jpg
    Nebraska.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 105

Mosh

One of the greatest College Football programs, and beef. Nebraska really does not produce that much corn. More soybeans and A-Holes like the Mosh. Oh and the richest person in the world Warren Buffet.

BTW, you guys are too easy to get going up the in America Junior (LOL).......