• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Cricket Plotter forums!

natedawg9640

The place where i worked before would be a mecca for cricket folk. Borderline hoarding. We did a lot of gerber edge printing and there is a 4 inch leader on the front and rear of a run. There's thousands of cut off 4 inch pieces in boxes. hundreds of striping remnants. boxes of coro scraps. because some day someone might need some... :/

slappy

after thinking about this since reading it earlier, i'm going to save a few colors of weeded leftover from now on and make a "scrap ball" and if someone like this comes in and ask me for my scraps, i'm going to say "sure, i have an assortment of colors all ready to go" then lay it on the counter in front of them "if you can pull them apart and use them, go for it"

Marlene

But I do have lotsa guinea pig people looking for Cor-X........

I don't know about other shops but we get these calls all the time and the people expect to pay for the sheet just like any other customer. the Circut people haven't called yet, good as it looks like they don't expect to pay at all.

I say we all join their website and ask really stupid questions everyday until their heads explode. post things we 've made like really horrible or strange saying all over the wall, kind like what you see in a movie about a psycho. "kill" "dismember" "hampster" all written in comic sans, then ask them how it looks...come up with "cool" screen names like the cricutnator, blademaster, stromatron 5000. find a pix for an avatar of some 90 year old lady from Tibet and see if we can get all of them to drop their Circuts in theh ocean just to get rid of us

ThinkRight

You are all looking at this wrong.
Tell them they can have all the scraps that they want as soon as they finish weeding all of the vinyl you need weeded. :ROFLMAO:
Quid Pro Quo :toasting:

GVP

Had a guy buy a sheet of coro from us ($30 thank you) and then wanted us to fold, not cut it, in half so he could fit it in his car! Happy to oblige!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Thanx 4 the great idea! No more expensive transfer paper!

The quote is lifted from the blog...ha! If they really knew what they were paying for their proprietary vinyl.

I don't think I'd be too worried about them taking over our business models too soon. Their cost inputs are multiple times greater than ours.

JB