Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you Fred

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by flexiezine, Oct 16, 2004.

1. flexiezine

flexiezine Member

Oct 16, 2004
    While reviewing my web logs, I noticed a few hits from www.signs101.com and had no clue what this site was about. Diving a little deeper, I found a few people have subscribed to my site due to the link provided by Fred within a recent post.

Fred, Thank you and congratulations on a successful site. I am sure I speak for everyone here, your input and wealth of knowledge is much appreciated.

I will try to become a regular visitor and poster here at Signs101.com.

Keep Signin !

Bobby Fosson
    FlexiEzine.com

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    No problem Bobby .... happy to see there's growing support in the field and from third parties for a product I like a lot. I've been a Flexi enthusiast since about 1994 and even beta test occasionally for them (although they never take my suggestions).

Welcome to our boards.

3. Just Me

Just Me Active Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Cleveland, Tenn.
    also a big thank you to you too Bobby, you have been a great help to me also:thankyou:

4. smullen

smullen Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Yes, I look forward to the new ""How tos""...

Thanks