• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Keith - Signwarehouse

ProWraps

Welp. I cant say enough thanks to Keith from Signwarehouse.

Its hard to explain the customer service I got from him as I'm still in awe.

He help me set up my new printer, and even helped me tech my other one I bought from Fellers, getting both of them to achieve the results that I thought couldnt happen (fixing the blue issue).

Again, I cant say thanks enough, and also, am very happy to know that his knowledge is absolute, and he is a part of this community.

Thanks Keith. You got my business for life.

Also, I have to mention Sandy Prince at Signwarehouse. Ive bought more laminators, plotters, and printers than I can shake a stick at from her, and she has always done right by me, and has been a real treat to work with from day one. She even puts up with me grinding her on price every chance I get :)

So much so I know her extension by heart: 2082
Keith's extension is: 2780. I suggest you call him if you need tech support for your signwarehouse printers.

:thumb:

ProWraps

What was fix needed to get rid of those streaks in the blue?

wayne k
guam usa

there are still a few in the original printer, mutoh is flying out to resolve them on monday, and im actually going to work with keith some more on saturday to see if we cant get them out in the software profiling.

but they are VERY slight now. good enough to run production on.

the new printer had them when i first fired it up.

he showed me how to do some custom profiling and how to use flexi in a way that i wasnt aware of to get it dialed in.

he actually logged into my machine, and trained me as he was doing it.

pretty impressive.

Sticker Dude

thats nice about Keith
but signwarehouse tech sucks ass period
I did not buy my VE qe60+ from them so they can not help me with any tech for free which I understood but then wanted to charge me $60 for over the phone tech and they could not guarantee that it could help me just a bunch of bull and about 5 days worth of calling back and forth just order supplies when on sale from them now

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
there are still a few in the original printer, mutoh is flying out to resolve them on monday, and im actually going to work with keith some more on saturday to see if we cant get them out in the software profiling.

but they are VERY slight now. good enough to run production on.

the new printer had them when i first fired it up.

he showed me how to do some custom profiling and how to use flexi in a way that i wasnt aware of to get it dialed in.

he actually logged into my machine, and trained me as he was doing it.

pretty impressive.

Great that you got it worked out.
Care to share any of the tips or tricks for getting better prints out of Flexi on a 1304?

wayne k
guam usa

Stealth Ryder

thats nice about Keith
but signwarehouse tech sucks ass period
I did not buy my VE qe60+ from them so they can not help me with any tech for free which I understood but then wanted to charge me $60 for over the phone tech and they could not guarantee that it could help me just a bunch of bull and about 5 days worth of calling back and forth just order supplies when on sale from them now

You did not buy from them but you expect them to support your equipment for less than the going rate? Why not call whomever you purchased it from for support? Call Dell and see what they charge, I'll bet you will be suprised cuz it ain't cheap...

Last edited:

ProWraps

SD. sorry to hear about your experience. but can you blame them? thats like someone coming into my shop with a wrap from someone else and asking me to warranty it.

keith went far above and beyond. im sorry your experience wasnt what you expected or wanted.

this thread was and is about the great service i got from keith and SW. and to say thanks for it.

if what i got cost me $60, i would have payed 5 times that. it was worth 10.

also a kudos to mutoh america for flying someone out to investigate what is going on with my other 1304.

Idea Design

I have also personally dealt with Keith from SW on a maintenance issue with my ValueJet. In my opinion, you couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable or nicer guy to work with.

He didn't need to do any of the things that he did for me, but he did. I always thought there should be a thread that was in the positive light for the techs at SignWarehouse. I think they do a damn good job for the thrashing they take on this site day in and day out.

My shop is nowhere the size of Chris' shop, but Keith treated me as though I was the most important person of the year.

Bravo. Keep up the good work, and Chris thanks for bringing it up.

cdiesel

Holy smokes! Someone is actually happy with Signwarehouse's service!

We had horrible experiences dealing with SW years ago with one of our plotters. Haven't really dealt with them since.

I'm glad to hear you're getting that worked out Chris.

Sticker Dude

I did say good to Keith
but to Stealth did you read the post of Pro Wraps Keith even helped him with a printer he bought from Fellers That is why I said what I said about mine I was willing to pay until they said they could not guarantee they could fix it Which leads to Pay $60. for gas for your truck but the fuel company can not guarantee it will make your truck run!!! Or go to a all you can eat buffet and they could not guarantee you will leave full
it is stupid they should refund your money if they can not fix it But I am not the only person with bad experience about SW

ProWraps

actually he didnt help me with the printer from fellers. i appologize i misspoke. he helped me with my knowledge of the software i purchased from his company to most effectively operate the printer i bought from SW.

the other one was just a benefit of the knowledge he gave me.

either way, his service, his understanding, and his concern were second to none.

please do not have this turn into a bad expereience thread. it was a praised experience to someone that helped me tremendously. unless someone else can contribute to their good expereriences, please just leave it at that.