• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you signs 101!

Speedsterbeast

Today marks the first annivesary of my first business.
North Shore Signs & Graphics started on June 6, 2011
No surprise to you veterans I'm sure- the first year was a lot of hours working, a lot of head scratching, a lot of wasted material, and a little cursing. However, it has exceeded my expectations in all ways possible, including the amount of business I have acquired.

Of coarse I couldn't have done it without the advice and expetise of this forum. From small "stupid" questions to quick answers that saved me hours of playing with software & equipment to learn the hard way. To advice on materials, install teqniques, business practices and of coarse the ever so valuable font IDs that if it weren't for those I may have been still trying to match a font from a job last June. And I have to mention the hours of entertainment I have been privy to reading arguements and threads of some members getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar so to speak.

So sincerely, thank you all who contribute to this forum and thanks to Fred for his time moving my posts to the correct category more often than not.
-It will be easy for me to remember Fred's birthday too.

Cheers, Aloha, God Bless, or whatever works for ya.

-Cory Zyromsky

Marlene

congrats on your first year and hope this will be just the first of many long years for your business!

slappy

a little cursing:ROFLMAO: must be nice! I curse more then ever now and have added a new habit of pulling my hair actually out of my head when I'm working on a design and trying to concentrate!

Congrats to you on your first year!

SD&F

Congratulations for a job well done it seems. I hope you have many more anniversaries to come.

skyhigh

From small "stupid" questions to quick answers that saved me hours of playing with software & equipment to learn the hard way.

And almost 20 years into the business, I still find myself (not too often) asking that proverbial "stupid" question.

Happy anniversary......but don't expect a card or flowers.