• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you

davecich

I wanted to take a moment and thank many of our friends who have shown faith in my company and bought a printer from me and shared thier experiences on this web site, or are in the middle of installs:

Sean/Bob/Steve/Jim/Artbot/Adam. I thank each of you, and look forward to helping each of you to use my printer to grow your companies. That is what we live to do.

Fred, I don't visit your website much in the past, and probably wont after this message. I will leave that to others in my company. I am here now as I was overwhelmed by how many printers I sold at SGIA due to the tremendous feedback from this site, which up until today I have never advertised on. I had at least thirty people walk up to me and say "I am stopping by because of all the positive feedback your END USERS provide on this site. I read many post on the flight home from Las Vegas. Thank you all again. I'm not sure I deseve it all.

I will say that our company motto is that every printer we sell, to every new friend (customer) we partner with, our job starts the day they agree to buy our printer. From that point forward, we will do every thing in our power to ensure that you are profitable with our printer.

I cannot tell you how tremendously proud I am of the fact that 4 of the 5 first CET customers ever have bought a second unit from us in the last 90 days. You will see more on our web site. They have done so becasue the purchase of our printer, along with thier hard work, has allowed them to grow thier company. Isn't that what it's all about? Growing together? win/win? Its what we do.

Now I did read some of the statements from our competitors. i guess I have to get used to the fact that the more success we have, the more we are targeted. I don't like it at all though.

I also would like to thank Jack, Marty, and all my dealer partners for all thier hard work. We succeed together.

Finally, I do not source any componants from Flora. I did on my first generation FK512. Bluntly, we designed that printer, and worked with them to get some componants on it produced. We did not see eye to eye, so I decided to build my own plant for the manufacture of my frame and table. They decided to sell a version direct in the US. I wish them luck.

I do manufacture under other brands in China and Brazil. It is the only way your can do business in those countries due to tariffs unfortunately. These companies are still owned by Ernie and I rest assured.

Everyone is always welcome to come to GA and visit my manufacturing faciliity. Hell, we can go eat some barbeque also.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all again.

Dave