• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

thank you!

davecich

Dear customers, colleagues, partners, and friends on Signs 101,

On August 11th I resigned my position as COO for CET Color. This was an extremely difficult decision for me, as I poured my passion and energy into the company for the last 7 years.

Our success was due to all of you, and my employees. I will always be thankful for what Ernie and I built together, but ultimately, I could not in good conscience continue with what I started at CET Color.

I will continue what I have started in a new company that I will announce shortly. I will continue with the philosophies that made CET Color #1: Always do the right thing for the customer, vendors, and employees.

For everyone who bought a CET Printer, I will continue to try and support you in the future.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to everyone. See you at SGIA!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Oh man cant wait to hear the details of why you left! Please PM me!! I am sure you will continue to do great things in the industry!!

2B

:popcorn:

this dangling of the carrot raises LOTS of questions, is there more to come or we are left to wonder?