Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks FatCat!

Discussion in 'Member Shout Out' started by RG, Oct 22, 2013.

1. RG

RG Member

Dec 6, 2006
    South Mississippi
    About a week ago my fairly new 1204 printer took a turn for the worst. I called Signwarehouse Tech support, was given a case number, and told a technician would call me. The next day came and still no call back. I had already been PMing FatCat about JetBest ink. So, I sent him a PM with a question about my printer's problelm. About 30 minutes later he answered my question. Problem solved. It's a week later and still no call back from Signwarehouse tech support. FatCat and some other members here are people that I consider to be special members: they don't make you feel stupid even when you ask a stupid question, they don't talk down to you, and they don't just say "use the search function" or google it. They just help you out. These special members get a lot of respect and appreciation from me.

Tags:
  2. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    :thumb: nice to hear

3. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Thanks for the kind words RG - though you should probably thank my parents for instilling that "help others" mentality in me. :wink:

Honestly, I'm not here to spoon feed anyone easy answers about this industry, and I completely understand the choice of others to be selective in what they share. But I've had a lot of help the past few years from people I now call friends here at S101 and I feel I'm just paying that forward. Without the help of some really good folks on here (Stealth Ryder, Randya, Mike @ Insignia, Gary @ Circleville Signs, etc.) I would have never been able to be where I am today. And for that, I am thankful.

4. premiercolour

premiercolour A Mutoh, Mimaki dealer for sales and services

awesome

:thumb: Awesome