• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks for this website...

cOrKinSA

After 10+ years of working for a Sign Company I decided to do what those have done before me have done when the boss sells the shop and that is to operate my own shop. I could not afford to buy it off him and him being my boss, I couldn't ask for an advance. Besides his equiptment was expiring. I did what all those have done and said for me to do. Then I would stay up late to dot the I's and cross the T's. Researched Permits,Licenses,Laws,Taxes and everything I could learn by clicking from link to link to link. I came up to this website and searched all I needed to from CC Transactions to Full Color Printing. This is the site for me and I thank all of yaw for all the advice I have gotten and will ever get.

Whit

There's a wealth of knowledge gathered here,,,
(and this is stuff you don't find in books)
Hat's off to the members and the forum !!!
Have a Great Day Everbody !!!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Whit said:
There's a wealth of knowledge gathered here,,,
(and this is stuff you don't find in books)

Ya got that right!
Just noticed ya was from Corsicana, Tejas... that town remains the place to this day in my life that I consumed the ingredients for the worst, Tejas-sized hangover of my life! GLAD those days are long gone! Great city tho.