• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks Fred

Malkin

I just wanted to thank Fred Weiss for his tireless work in maintaining and moderating this forum.

I certainly wouldn't have the patience to deal with technical issues and add new features, then come in and keep an eye on all the egos and attitudes.
Oh and run 2 other businesses as well...

Thanks for all the hard work!

Baz

From time to time i always think of "i should just start a thread and say thanks". Well obvioulsy i haven't. So this is perfect to jump in and say yes! .... Thank You for Signs101. To the people that run this place a big BIG thank you! From the many things i have learned to the many friends i have made (always hope to meet more of you guys and gals). This place is a staple in my daily life. I always look forward to coming online and see what's going on.

Thank You Fred! :toasting:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
blondie.gif
Aw shucks fellas ...

JR's

:thankyou: from :signs101: :U Rock: and this is a :goodpost: you should have a :bushmill: and menny :birthday: :thumb: :thumb: :loveya:

By the way who is Fred, :help just kidding just kidding. ;-}

JR :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: