Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Gino!

Discussion in 'Member Shout Out' started by James Burke, Oct 16, 2014.

1. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Although this isn't a vendor shout out, it is a member shout out to Gino for assisting me with some Gerber plotter tooling.

We were just about ready to throw in the towel with a difficult project when I remembered a particular thread Gino had posted earlier.

To make a long story short, we're now getting 100% accurate and predictable results, and we're absolutely kicking tail on our project. My daughter (who does all my weeding) is a very happy camper.

Thanks again,

Jim

Tags:
  2. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    What was the tip?

3. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Nothing really earth shattering...just a drag knife, believe it or not. We'd been cutting with a tangential knife on our Gerber GS15 for the past nine years.

We were backed into a corner earlier this year with some material that wouldn't weed effectively no matter what settings we used. The tangential knife must have been leaving just a slight tab in the corners of the letters.

JB