• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks to all and an FYI

activitydude

As promised last week, and with the valuable help of some very persistant and pushy friends out here I've redone the website.

When I first came on and asked everyone to look at www.activitysoftware.com I got a lot of very bad comments. Bad for me, not from you. You all were great in making suggestions and pointing out bad features and broken links. Hopefully that is all fixed now.

And for you out there that use our software go to the Customer Help link and discover what help is available to anyone for free.

Finally, I've been trying to contact some of you who have expressed interest in our software but I'm still not getting through. PMs and emails on here, are they working? I'm just having so much trouble communicating mine might not be set up right.

Again, thanks for you help and take care. :U Rock: