• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks to all ! What I did and how to fix it.

autoexebat

My Roland VS-300i is running as it did when I got it brand new. It's putting right along and even seems to run quieter ! A lot helped me and VanderJ seemed to explain to me in enough detail I had it figured out within 20 minutes. Good help is hard to find these days and I really appreciate it . I was posting on the other forums and getting help there was easy too , but you get fed some crazy info from that irving guy there. He came right out and said he knows whats wrong but he wont help. I always try to help , even if I have to sneak around someones back I will still try.

Again , Thank you all very much .

Symptoms, Cyan Over-spray / Fix = New print head .

Symptoms, Grey to white gradient was pinkish / Fix = New print head .

How I fixed this , Follow service manual . When complete hook 2 weed eater (Yellow fuel lines ) under the cap top , feed them through but cap 1 end on the fuel line. Use a syringe and pull some ink through , once you have even as little of 3mm ink you're good to go .

Run a normal cleaning and print away..

Thanks all ! I will do everything in my power to help with this forum and buy from the vendors here.

player

My Roland VS-300i is running as it did when I got it brand new. It's putting right along and even seems to run quieter ! A lot helped me and VanderJ seemed to explain to me in enough detail I had it figured out within 20 minutes. Good help is hard to find these days and I really appreciate it . I was posting on the other forums and getting help there was easy too , but you get fed some crazy info from that irving guy there. He came right out and said he knows whats wrong but he wont help. I always try to help , even if I have to sneak around someones back I will still try.

Again , Thank you all very much .

Symptoms, Cyan Over-spray / Fix = New print head .
Symptoms, Grey to white gradient was pinkish / Fix = New print head .

How I fixed this , Follow service manual . When complete hook 2 weed eater (Yellow fuel lines ) under the cap top , feed them through but cap 1 end on the fuel line. Use a syringe and pull some ink through , once you have even as little of 3mm ink you're good to go .

Run a normal cleaning and print away..

Thanks all ! I will do everything in my power to help with this forum and buy from the vendors here.
I don't understand what a weed eater does here...