• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks To Everyone

surf city

I just wanted to put this out there...........Fred, first and formost thanks so much for creating this site, it's a really great place.

To everyone else, THANKS for all of the information that you have posted in the past and for information that you post in the future All the help and all the input for me has been really, really great and I more than appreciate EVERYTHING that anyone has ever put on here.
As I mentioned in another post, I go for a double hip replacement on Monday and I am soooooooooo not looking forward to it at all. The recovery will be about 3 months and I'm sure not too much fun and if something happens and I don't make it well I just wanted to make sure I said THANK YOU TO EVERYONE !!! The information and knowledge everyone contributes is vast and wide spread. To any newbie that reads this, make sure that you appreciate what people here have to say, most of them have been around a while and even though you might not want to hear what they have to say it's important that you listen cause most likely they know what the hell they are talking about cause they have traveled that road before.

THANKS TO EVERYONE I MORE THAN APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AND FRIENDSHIP !!

Jillbeans

Good luck with your surgery.
I was going to send you out a hula hoop for physio rehab but it's too hard to ship.
Love....Jill
PS
Thanks to Signs 101! Instant help at your fingertips for all those D'oh! moments.

surf city

Thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it. But, really all I was doing was trying to thank all of you. And Jill the Hula Hoop was a nice thought, thanks. And now I have thoughts of Jill and the Hula Hoop and ummm well.........yeah now I can't get that out of my head. But, it's all good.
Thanks again for the support.

GypsyGraphics

How long will you be in the hospital? If it's gonna be a while, take your laptop, so we can hang with you and can cheer you up!

i'll be praying for ya

xoxo -gg

surf city

GG- the hospital will be 3 days and then rehab for 7-10 days depending on my progress and then home but, I will be out of work for about 3 months.

surf city

Today starts the 4th week since my hips were replaced got home last week. Started using a cane and things are getting there. The well wishes were very nice thanks to all and well of course thinking of Jill and the hula hoop kept my mind occupied. Still a ways to go but, I am getting there. I hope everyone is doing well, I missed this place.