• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks to Mike, Steve and Jaime at Imprintables

binki

Mike reached out to us a while back and after lengthy discussions on our business we met up with Steve and Jaime in Long Beach CA and purchased a new VersaCamm. Steve was very helpful at the show, Mike was always available afterwards and was more than accommodating and Jaime, who was also at the show, came out and did the setup and training today.

We now have brought in house some of what we sourced out previously and are very happy (after a few hours:omg:) with the product and service. It also helps that they have a will-call location in our neighborhood as well.

Thanks again Mike Koval and friends from Imprintables.

scuba_steve2699

Mike reached out to us a while back and after lengthy discussions on our business we met up with Steve and Jaime in Long Beach CA and purchased a new VersaCamm. Steve was very helpful at the show, Mike was always available afterwards and was more than accommodating and Jaime, who was also at the show, came out and did the setup and training today.

We now have brought in house some of what we sourced out previously and are very happy (after a few hours:omg:) with the product and service. It also helps that they have a will-call location in our neighborhood as well.

Thanks again Mike Koval and friends from Imprintables.

Glad to help!

Dennis422

Let me jump in to thank Mike too!

Thanks for the transfer material sample. I just need to get some time this week to put it in the printer to try :)