• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanksgiving weekend project dun!!!!

OldPaint

FINALLY got water and a sink in the shop. got 3 outside spigots, new utility sink inside!!!! sure will make working with clay a lot easier. no more haulin a bucket of water out to the shop.
got all the spigots and lines laid around the shop couple weeks ago. had the sink in and plumbed. this weeken we ran 120 feet of 1 inch PVC from back of house to shop. dug the trench with the tool i welded up. if you look at implements, this similar to what is called a "middle buster." i added some wider metal and a batten board to move dirt away from the trench. its on the back of the tractor.

Attachments

• Picture 099s.jpg
    Picture 099s.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 099smalltractor.jpg
    Picture 099smalltractor.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 76

OldPaint

OPTICAL ILLUSION...........the photo depth is over 100 feet from camera to building. the trench is 6-8 INCHES deep. the over 100 ft length of the trench, and the white color of the pipe...tend to pull it up......and here in florida there is no "frost line." most water lines are not more then 12 inches unless it is county/city installs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Indoor plumbing. Mmmmm..... Mmmmmmmm

That's gonna make things so much nicer for you....................

oouttie.jpg