• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

That Truck is How Big?

acothran

A local or regional bread company in the area have their box truck sides wrapped. Most I've seen are the Isuzu mid-size box trucks but occasionally you see a larger truck. I would bet their wraps weren't printed and installed by the same company/person. Looks like the installer was handed the printed vinyl and given a fleet to wrap, only to find that a couple of trucks were bigger than the rest. At least they did a good job centering the graphic. Sorry for the grainy pic but it's a nighttime iPhone pic.

Allen

Attachments

• Bread Truck.jpg
    Bread Truck.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 121

Pat Whatley

I wrapped an HH Gregg truck that had the same "problem". I told the store manager about it, he didn't understand so I taped the panels on the truck to show him it was the wrong size. He still didn't understand the problem so I just centered it like they did, got my check, and went on my way.

astro8

I told the store manager about it, he didn't understand so I taped the panels on the truck to show him it was the wrong size. He still didn't understand the problem so I just centered it like they did, got my check, and went on my way.

He probably didn't want to know either.

Most people would neither notice nor care less.

Pat Whatley

Most people would neither notice nor care less.

I'll admit this...on their trucks the top and bottoms of each panel have a double line of screws, with random additional screws and hardware in them. They were a pain in the ass to clean and wrap over (back in the days before I discovered the torch) so I just started trimming the graphics to fit just inside the double lines of rivets.

As far as I know nobody ever noticed.

And no, I'd never do that kind of hack job now.