• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

That's it, just IT...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If I asked anyone here what these few words meant, I'll bet I'd get a dozen or more answers.
A little background. These words appear on a billboard I pass almost everyday on my way into work. I've been seeing it for a few weeks, now.

I'm Going Back

I'm not going to go into it much further, but let's hear/read your responses, so we get the full picture here.

Thanks for your cooperation............ :wink: Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Another part of the puzzle is this........

There's a picture of a man on it. He's from the human race, so there's no sense in identifying him White, Oriental, Black, Red or anything else. In my opinion, there's no difference. We're all from one race, the human race, but it appears he's saying this about, "I'm Going Back".

So, there's a man, apparently saying, I'm going back and a bunch of other little things on the billboard, but at the distance I'm coming from, I can't distinguish the other stuff out what is on there.

I'm getting closer to almost read the little crap.

:rolleyes:

Marlene

sounds like some religious thing. how did they show a "human race" man? if you can't tell what he looks like, what makes you think it's a man?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
sounds like some religious thing. how did they show a "human race" man? if you can't tell what he looks like, what makes you think it's a man?

Where did you get that from ?? I didn't say any of that.

I said it was a man. No need to discuss his color or origin.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
20141209_001600.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What I was getting at, is exactly what just happened here. I thought this, than that and til I would get close enough... the message would turn over to the next message, and I'd never get to find out where the guy was going back.... to.

So, the other day, I found out the little stuff I couldn't see had a logo for a local college. This guy was saying, he was going back to school. These revolving LED boards are a pain in the petunia. Between poorly executed graphics and a 9 second view time, they are a gross waste of money.

That was my point to this story. I'm just fed up with the bad advertising capabilities these companies are providing. It took about a month to put this together. That's pathetic........ and they get paid big bucks for this senseless form of advertising. I know they'll have some backpedaling reason for it, like, well it kept you looking or you got the message, but it's not supposed to be a game....... or is it, at the high prices these guys charge ?? What junk they put out and get away with. It's no wonder we should outlaw them.