• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The "Anyone heard from ______?" thread

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I heard from him a while back and he posted here last spring or maybe it was the start of summer. I miss him a lot. way way back when our Flame first joined the boards, I didn't have a very high opinion of him and Geary PM'd me with a "give the guy a chance, he's a good guy" and I followed his advice and now think super highly of our Flame. without Geary's wisdom, I might have missed out on making a good friend. we need him around here!

Geary was here a couple weeks ago.
Him and Old Paint didn't even fight... :popcorn:

PSG

I highly doubt that Norm and Jill are shacking up, if that were the case Jill would not have needed the help cutting some aluminum a while back. Norm would have just built her a tool to do it for her.

-----------or--------------
maybe Norm is only good with "WOOD"! :thumb: :Oops: :ROFLMAO: :noway: :clapping: :omg2: :rock-n-roll::covereyes::rolleyes:

SignosaurusRex

Geary was here last week and actually posted. He's semi-retired and pretty busy with the music gigs. Holeshot teamed up with another company and busy making that operation work out as well as his regular full-time night job.

slappy

2NinerNiner2 is well and moving on to building websites and still the same 2NinerNiner2, I do miss him and his post.
and Geary just wrote a message on my profile here.. he's been busy and has a few health concerns. All should say a little prayer for him and he's still the same sweetheart as always.

PMG

Bogie? Derf?
I emailed Bogie the other day...no response as of yet....if i remeber correctly last time i talked to him on the phone he was having health issues...hope all is well with him. UPDATE just checked my mail and the email was returned saying the user account is unavailable...hmmmmmm

Last edited:

Dave Drane

I have met and 'broken bead with mystysue" and brien, but whatever happened to Cpknut?? Sam was a very good friend odf mine??

slappy

I have met and 'broken bead with mystysue" and brien, but whatever happened to Cpknut?? Sam was a very good friend odf mine??

I'd like to know about her too! She actually sent me something for my baby shower. I do miss hearing from her. Hope all is well with our MIA members