• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The best prices for Roland ink and supplies?

H2OK

Zig Ziglar once said "good things are not cheap and cheap things are not good" It amazes me how gullible intelligent ppl can be over this issue. :banghead:

outacontrol41

Zig Ziglar once said "good things are not cheap and cheap things are not good" It amazes me how gullible intelligent ppl can be over this issue. :banghead:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. BTW...that head banging graphic reminds me of myself about to call my certified Roland tech....again. lol
I simply can't raise my prices because parts are high...

phototec

On sale & FREE ground shipping, stock up now!

Roland increased the EcoSol Ink prices as of January 1st -
220ml = $69.99
440ml = $128.99.

For all who are interested: Denver sign supply has Roland Eco-Sol Max ink on sale through Jan. 29, 2010.

Also, FREE ground shipping if you order 4 or more cartridges, just call them and they will give you the FREE shipping.

220ml = $59.95
440ml = $109.95

http://www.denversignsupply.com/

800-735-7446

Jack Knight1979

I buy a lot of things from Jorge @ solventinkonline

He's a great guy and very helpful. I do not use his ink only because he's on the other side of the country from me. I use Solaris Ink for Roland via Fellers with outstanding results.

For any replacement parts I use Jorge.

outacontrol41

I buy a lot of things from Jorge @ solventinkonline

He's a great guy and very helpful. I do not use his ink only because he's on the other side of the country from me. I use Solaris Ink for Roland via Fellers with outstanding results.

For any replacement parts I use Jorge.

Okay, so you're saying you use cap tops and dampers from solventinkonline? Using those $8 dampers?? How long do they last? do they fit the nipples on the printheads properly?

inkmed

Damper in $8 is a very high price.
And the 440ml cartridge in 70$ is a high price too.
Can the cartridge use the original ICC file ?

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

AllSquare Jason

Feel free to give us a shot as well - we can do everything (and more) than any other Roland dealer out there.

We will match or beat any competitors pricing -and usually don't have to, plus Signs101 people get the hook up.

We are located and stock in Greenville, SC and ship form multiple locations.

anozira02

If you really want to save money on solvent inks...best way to go is refill cartridges and buy bulk ink, over time you save a bunch!

CS-SignSupply

If you print on a regular basis, I would recommend third party to save 30-50% on ink cost. Bulk, 220 or 440 carts. Solaris is the wU to go on my opinion. Also plug and play, 100% compatible with oem inkset.

Bulk liter for Solaris for Roland - $110 each

Mosh

We only buy real Roland inks. 440 are only $128, and guess what I sleep better at nite knowing I have the right ink. $5 on a cart is worth piece of mind.

MilanoGuru

Well... Just wanted to share this Tid Bit...Been using 3rd Party for about 6 years now... NuSigns first Gen. My Roland 640 has over 11billion hits on the black head, almost 12. every 3 to 4 months I tear it all down and do a Deep Cleaning on it. Knock on Wood never had any actual Problems with the Ink itself just the Electronics and the wear n tear. Recently I started using Lyson's Ink through Nazdar and this last week I finished off a Black, Magenta, and a Cyan. On the bottom of the container there was sediment... NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT THAT... but I'm concerned about continuing to use their ink. if anyone else has had this problem could you please contact me. I really want to switch inks now but My prices are set on the 20 to 25 mark. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again

NZDR-Payne

Recently I started using Lyson's Ink through Nazdar and this last week I finished off a Black, Magenta, and a Cyan. On the bottom of the container there was sediment... NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT THAT... but I'm concerned about continuing to use their ink.

I am more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have. If you would like to speak please send me a PM.

Signed Out

been buying eco sol max ink 440s from uscutter for $112 any reason to believe this ink is old or not good i havent had any problems with it yet