• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion The Covid Money

Jeremiah

A while back this site was hot on how to get your Covid money , forms to fill out to get thousands of dollars. How has that worked out for some of you ? Do you regret taking the money ? Have you been asked for repayment yet ?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
A while back this site was hot on how to get your Covid money , forms to fill out to get thousands of dollars. How has that worked out for some of you ? Do you regret taking the money ? Have you been asked for repayment yet ?

Nope, don't regret it. Got the PPP and the rules changed so I don't have to document anything. Just filled out a simple form and all should be forgiven.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Who would regret it? You can pay it all back if you want as soon as the payments start. I took the PPP and applied for the SBA disaster loan but have a few snags. I put the wrong business name (DBA thing) on the checking info and it's turned into somewhat of a disaster.

unclebun

Took the PPP. All forgivable. They still haven't finalized the forgiveness application process though. Took a small EIDL. It's just a regular SBA loan. Payments deferred a year, 30 yr payback, 3% annual interest.

binki

We got the EIDL cash advance (forgiven) and and EIDL loan, payable starting after 12 months for 30 years. No payoff penalty, low interest rate. No regrets.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
PPP here...no regrets. Got the info to my accountant and they're filling out the paperwork for forgiveness.