• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the gorilla gripper

shakey0818

I have a friend that has one and its the best thing out there but at $50 ill stick with my$8 Stanly panel carrier.

Tim Aucoin

Just saw this at our (brand new) local Lowe's store on Sunday. They were $30 here! Looks like a great helper! :thumb:

Gene@mpls

I've had one for a couple years- great for a old phart with arthritis in
his hands. Spent 35 years pulling wrenches and working on Corvettes-
my hands are shot. Can still type better than my daughter tho. I modified
mine for gripping 3mm dibond.

SignManiac

Gino I thought the same thing to myself. Only problem with employees is they break easily at the first sound of a sneeze :)

GypsyGraphics

i'm pretty sure i remember seeing the two guys who invented the Gorilla Grip, years ago, on the tv show American Inventors!

did it really take this long for it to show up in stores?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
My dad didn't need this - he had the Popeye look - forearms bigger than his upper arms.
After a few drinks we needed to be out of reach - he liked to show us kids just how strong his grip was.
At 76 he does not drink anymore but still has a pretty good grip.

wayne k
guam usa

JR's

My dad didn't need this - he had the Popeye look - forearms bigger than his upper arms.
After a few drinks we needed to be out of reach - he liked to show us kids just how strong his grip was.
At 76 he does not drink anymore but still has a pretty good grip.

wayne k
guam usa

it sound like my grandfather, you have a cool dad there.

JR

Gene@mpls

I added a .5 inch piece of rubber from an old floormat which conveniently
has semi-soft round 'bumps' for extra grip.

Attachments

• DSC05629.JPG
    DSC05629.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 96