• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The joys of aging......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
healthy living.jpg
old skin.jpg
and yes, we have a sign category................... old advertising.jpg

dwt

The first one makes me want to stop eating organic veggies
and spend more money at the night clubs! Thanks Gino.

TheSnowman

I agree with that first one. I don't wanna live much past 80 with the rate all of my family is. A few of them are in good shape still at that age, but there's also a few that I'd hate to be dealing with what they are dealing with. I'm still a young pup at 27 though...I think I'm invincible.

Patrick46

a buddy and me were just talking over lunch about a couple guys we know.

His dad's business partner is a guy who NEVER smoked, always took great care of himself, jogged regularly and all that, eats very healthy, and now had to have an emergency by-pass surgery.

And my own personal trainer, who is in incredible condition, and at 52...had a frikken heart-attack!!!

In their honor, we decided lunch for the day would be beers with jalapeno bacon-cheezeburgers with double-fried fries! I mean...what's the use of taking care of yourself??? (neither of us smoke unfortunately) :rock-n-roll:

Bigdawg

Just Me
My grandmother is 99 years old... my grandfather passed away when he was 90... after insisting for years that he and she take all theses vitamins and such...

I always found it ironic that he went before her... she told us grandkids once that her apron was great for pocketing the pills when grandpa wasn't looking :smile:

Steve C.

I agree with that first one. I don't wanna live much past 80 with the rate all of my family is. A few of them are in good shape still at that age, but there's also a few that I'd hate to be dealing with what they are dealing with. I'm still a young pup at 27 though...I think I'm invincible.

You may be singing a different tune when you actually get to be 80.

I never saw myself living past 60. Now at 64 I just refinanced my home for
another 30 yrs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, let's see if the ol' brain is still working. Which one is the blond ??

blond legs-1.jpg

Answer will come after y'all guess a little. No cheating. :noway: If you already know the answer, don't ruin for the others..............

Craig Sjoquist

lol lol lol Gino your sick lol
Agrees with Steve never thought I make it to 50 now that I'm way past looking to make it till at least 100 still lettering signs and riding my bicycle.... Heck my grandfather was trimming trees at 88 still the year he died was fit till the last few months at the end

use your mind and body for all it's got live long and happy with less stress

OldPaint

i luv the "youngins" talkin bout what they will do when they hit 60!!!! hahahahahahahahaha.
you never know whats gona be around the next turn. iam of that generation, party hardy, live fast, die young and be a good lookin corpse!!!! i woke up this morning and iam 65 and will be 66......IN 6 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!! how in the hell did this happen???? i still like lookin at 18-25 hard bodied young women, still think CHER was a hot mama, and iam still lovin my wife of 28 years!!!!!! only time i realize the 65isum is when i try to do something physical that i did at 50 with ease, is now a frigin heavy effort involved activity!!!!!!!!! 65 and i decide iam gona start messin with CLAY again!!! it comes in 25 pound squares, 2 to a box..............AND I CANT PICK UP THAT FRIGIN BOX!!!!!!!!!
i was working on the wheel sunday evening, 1st time in many many years.............couple hours later, MY WHOLE UPPER BODY is screamin at me..........IN PAIN!!!!!! i apperently abused some muscles i havent activated in long long time, and they was not happy about being disturbed!!!!!! ive come to the time in my life i want to live as long as i am able to function.......as an independent entity. whatever the number is, and i want to go in my sleep, dreamin of having hot sex with CHER)))))))))))))))

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I heard taking up smoking is good exercise. It eventually starts ya to coughing and that's about the only exercise some people will get at a certain age.

GypsyGraphics

:Big Laugh there must be some blonde under that hat ther Gyps

View attachment 57221
The one with the WRONG leg up................

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

from the cropped photo.... i thought the hand on the hip was from the girl behind!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
come on... just look at the cropped photo again!

hmmm... maybe i'm am going blonde. YES... that must be what's up with those few differently colored hairs i recently found.
I'M NOT GETTING OLD... I'M GOING BLONDE!!!!