• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The kinds of jobs we get....

Flame

And no, I ain't kidding. :p

Attachments

• Family stickers.jpg
    Family stickers.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 190

Bigdawg

Just Me
Don't see too many gals on a stripper pole with their clothes on... nice of mom to keep on her dress...

Flame

She's only got one leg too...not too many strippers fit that description.

Other one is parallel to the pole, and since she's a stick figure, the pole is thicker than the pole so it doesn't show.

Once again, not kidding. That was my logic. :rock-n-roll:

Don't see too many gals on a stripper pole with their clothes on... nice of mom to keep on her dress...

Had to keep it semi-family oriented. :toasting:

signgal

The money is the same color as doing church stuff

I don't think anyone's disputing that... perhaps questioning the display of pride . It's one thing to not be ashamed, it's quite another to advertise and we don't know that she gets paid... maybe she's a recreational pole dancer and hubby is proud

Mosh

Stop making fun of my family...That is the best stick mom of all time, and I thought we had some winners here in the sticks, but that blows them all out of the water!!!

having lived less than 30mins from Flame for 30+yrs of my life and driving by a nudey bar on every other corner ... someone's mom / sister / daughter has to be working in them. it is a very different culture than any other place i have been in america..people don't blink to see two ladies walking down the street holding hands, dressed up is clean jeans, i've been to doctors appointments where the doctor is in shorts showing off the tattoos on his legs (the doctor wearing the jorts and showing off his matching tattoos of sparkplugs that covered the backside of both calves was actually an emergency room visit he also had stretched earlobes and his nose pierced)...every other community i have lived in in the U.S. people would disassociate with a known 'dancer'...there it is no big deal.