Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the last 4 days....

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Sticky Signs, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Sticky Signs

Sticky Signs Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Vancouver
    Friday - 7am - 8pm
    saturday - 7am - 8pm
    sunday - 7am - 7:30pm
    Today - 7am - present. Plan on being here for at least 2 or 3 more hours.

I like keeping busy but man, this is getting outta hand. This is all for a new TV series that's just starting up. It's called Secret Circle and they start filming tomorrow morning. The list below is everything I've done since friday. Todays work is not included on the list but it involves various labels and graphics for a bus, and 3 other vehicles. Still waiting on the art work...
    I've also managed to squeeze in a 12'x25' hoarding graphic that will be installed on Wed am.
    I gotta admit, I'm having fun. It's not everyday that i get to fire up the printer, the plotter, the laminator and the welder. Plus I'm gonna have a blast depositing that big fat cheque! ;~)

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Salmoneye

Salmoneye Very Active Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Sounds like a great job! I only wish that I could work the short hours you do though.

3. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

It's good to work your *** off and then reap the rewards! Congrats on the big job :thumb:

4. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    They say business owners are allowed to work half-days...it's up to them to choose which twelve hours they are.

JB

5. Sticky Signs

Sticky Signs Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Vancouver
    just got home. Left the shop at 11:00. I think I'm sleeping in tomorrow. night night.

6. Custom_Grafx

Custom_Grafx Very Active Member

Nov 23, 2008
    :toasting: