• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the last 4 days....

Sticky Signs

Friday - 7am - 8pm
saturday - 7am - 8pm
sunday - 7am - 7:30pm
Today - 7am - present. Plan on being here for at least 2 or 3 more hours.

I like keeping busy but man, this is getting outta hand. This is all for a new TV series that's just starting up. It's called Secret Circle and they start filming tomorrow morning. The list below is everything I've done since friday. Todays work is not included on the list but it involves various labels and graphics for a bus, and 3 other vehicles. Still waiting on the art work...
I've also managed to squeeze in a 12'x25' hoarding graphic that will be installed on Wed am.
I gotta admit, I'm having fun. It's not everyday that i get to fire up the printer, the plotter, the laminator and the welder. Plus I'm gonna have a blast depositing that big fat cheque! ;~)

Attachments

• STICKY SIGNS GRAPHICS PRINTING BREAKDOWN_Page_1.jpg
    STICKY SIGNS GRAPHICS PRINTING BREAKDOWN_Page_1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 54
  • STICKY SIGNS GRAPHICS PRINTING BREAKDOWN_Page_2.jpg
    STICKY SIGNS GRAPHICS PRINTING BREAKDOWN_Page_2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 58

Baz

It's good to work your ass off and then reap the rewards! Congrats on the big job :thumb:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
They say business owners are allowed to work half-days...it's up to them to choose which twelve hours they are.

JB