• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Man Who Switched Shops

SignsNowOH

Hello. I was the guy who posted as TheSignShop on my old boss' account who put the post on about the opportunity to work at a Signs Now franchise. Well I've made the transition and decided to make a name of my own! So hello from the currently sunny Lancaster, OH.

Sign_Boy

Hello. I was the guy who posted as TheSignShop on my old boss' account who put the post on about the opportunity to work at a Signs Now franchise. Well I've made the transition and decided to make a name of my own! So hello from the currently sunny Lancaster, OH.

Nice!!! Wait a second so you were using your old bosses account when you were talking about leaving his company.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck with the new job:thumb:

high impact

Using the bosses account to discuss leaving him?

Either brilliant or really stupid! ;-/

May the force be with you...

cOrKinSA

Yeah but wasn't the boss telling him that shop was closing down soon and he had to find something within the year ...or am I thinking of another Poster?

DOGraphics

Yeah but wasn't the boss telling him that shop was closing down soon and he had to find something within the year ...or am I thinking of another Poster?

I think the boss was a sloppy / unorganized person. Maybe something about ShoprNowGuy buying old boss out in a few years? :banghead:

Or something like that 1 didn't search archive :ROFLMAO: