• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Most Random Celebs Ever Sing 'Let It Be'

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice !!

It's great to see so many smiling faces. Some of the acting might be over the top, but then.... what do you expect from actors ??

Bigdawg

Just Me
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/06/jason-alexander-glenn-close-let-it-be/

While the video is a promotion for Norwegian talk show Gylne Tider (“Golden Times”), former Married With Children star David Faustino tells The Hollywood Reporter he was under the impression that it would be used for charity. “They were, like, ‘We’re putting this video together and it’s for charity,’ ” Faustino said. “At least I remember I THOUGHT I was doing something good for somebody.” Despite being lured under false pretenses, Faustino has no hard feelings about the video. “Oh well. Live and learn. F– it. Let it Be,” he said.

gabagoo

What a strange assortment of celebrities... Not sure that some are even considered celebrities anymore.

Funny, I was watching the first video and was wondering ...... where is that self absorbed Bono... he is usually in all these things, opened the second video... there he is! HA