• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The New Guy in Minnesota

Digital_Dan

Hello, I'm another one of the new guys on the forum. I've started a sign/design shop in Baxter, MN. It's been 10 months since we have been open and going good. Here's some stuff we've done so far on my site (still needs alot of work)- http://www.digitalinkdesign.net -

Tomorrow it's supose to be -20º weather with the wind, so it's tricky to put graphics on things. Luckly I have a spot inside.

Hope everyone's keepin warm - I'm glad to find a helpful forum.

Dan Lundberg

ndemond

Welcome from the Midwest! Spent 2 weeks every summer in Battle Lake, MN, at Blanche Lake. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

THATgirl

Hey Dan Welcome! I always have to say hello to Minnesota people. I was born there and my relatives still live in the Fargo, Hendrum areas.

VinylCraft

Welcome Dan, Whats the snow report up there for next weekend. Plannin on sleddin around The Walleye Capital with a few peeps.

Digital_Dan

The snow report is soo tough! It snows when they say it's not going to and vise-versa. The Race is on at BIR. Should be a good time.

Smooth site by the way.

cptcorn

adad
Hello, I'm another one of the new guys on the forum. I've started a sign/design shop in Baxter, MN. It's been 10 months since we have been open and going good. Here's some stuff we've done so far on my site (still needs alot of work)- http://www.digitalinkdesign.net -

Tomorrow it's supose to be -20º weather with the wind, so it's tricky to put graphics on things. Luckly I have a spot inside.

Hope everyone's keepin warm - I'm glad to find a helpful forum.

Dan Lundberg

Dan nice work on Yeager's car. I haven't seen any of your other work though. Post some stuff up!

Alex/figzphoto

PS and I'm stupid... didn't notice the link... lol

cptcorn

adad
Thanks, how'd you know we did Yeager's car? Do I know you already?

I do a lot of dirttrack photography during the summer. I know Yeager through couple personal friends. You were one of the few I actually anticipated seeing what would be done on the next car... So, no you don't know me... haha

Alex
figzphoto.com

Here are 2 pieces of work dan's company produced in the past.

Attachments

• yag01.jpg
    yag01.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 92
  • yag02.jpg
    yag02.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 112