• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the new seal el 54" laminator

just been looking at the videos online showing laminating and mounting on the new seal el. anyone on here have one and if so, is it really that easy to use??
basically the guy was loading the lam, attaching it to the roller, cranking down on the handle to lower the rollers and then putting the print through....easy peasy! or is it??

thanks guys. looks pretty easy to use due to the rollers have equal pressure right across instead of the pinch/tension type that gets uneven pressure on either side. i watched the videos ont he site and of course they make it look very easy, hence the post! is it that easy to use! lol..... i just want something that i can put through without the risk of everytime i do it, it screwing up the print!

Large Format

Yes, we really like this laminator. Seal has always made a very good product just very expensive. We are ordering a demo unit