• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The next generation of vehicle wraps.

This is a new product that I'm proud to introduce.

FLX Paint is automotive Paint infused Vinyl. It can be wet-sanded and buffed just like normal car paint. I've been working with the company for about a year now to get this stuff on the market.

Now I would just like to show off the work. We are trying hard to get this Bike wrap to SEMA this year sponsored through either FLX Paint or 3M.

This bike started as a white and Silver GXR 600. We completely disassembled the bike and wrapped all the pieces separately. I used a combo of 3M Di-Noc Carbon fiber and 3M ControlTac v3 painted with a Pearl Matte Black by FLX Paint.

To finish the bike off I make a Die-cut spiderweb from black vinyl and Domed it with a 3d Domed decal process.

I'm super proud at how this bike turned out. It is already turning heads everywhere my client goes with it.

Offsite pics replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Attachments

• QuarterSideSM.jpg
    QuarterSideSM.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 109
  • QuarterRear.jpg
    QuarterRear.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 79
  • HeadlightCloseup.jpg
    HeadlightCloseup.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

B-RAD Graphics

:U Rock:..that is awesome..i would like to know a little more about the process..you have to spray the black onto the vinyl..and not laminated?

SignManiac

Wonder how my Hayabusa would look done in that stuff? Any idea what the cost is to do a bike?

Attachments

• !!!bobs03busa.jpg
    !!!bobs03busa.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 92

System Error

Did you use a polyurethane machine for the dome process or a hand gun application? Also, can you use transfer tape once the polyurethane is applied?

Last edited:
I must not have subscribed to the thread because I didn't even know I had .

Thanks for all the comments.

Wonder how my Hayabusa would look done in that stuff? Any idea what the cost is to do a bike?

It really depends on the bike. This bike had more than 30 hours of work done to it.

Are you planning on being a merchant member?

I was not planning on it. this is not my material so I was just showing off my work.

Did you use a polyurethane machine for the dome process or a hand gun application? Also, can you use transfer tape once the polyurethane is applied?

I use the "Bling Machine" it was sold through Fellers a couple years ago. It used the Polydrop system. Took me 6 hours per side to do that!

Christian @ 2CT Media

Have you experienced the cracking on the paint yet? We got a test pack from them when they were first starting this and after stretching and flexing the paint cracked under the clear coat they used... For the price they want for the material it was a major turn off for us.

HulkSmash

yeah, they sent me test material when they first opened up. Cool stuff... not air release... and... the price was obscene.