Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The OP thread

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by The Vector Doctor, Apr 19, 2011.

1. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Can one of the admins or Techman create a new thread with no comments allowed? For some of us, it is hard to weed through all of the comments to find out his condition.

Keep the well wishing thread alive but maybe a new thread for the number of people on here that do want to keep abreast of his situation. Also makes it easier to read on our phones

I missed a couple of things because there are so many comments. A little easier for all of us to stay in the loop

Or do a double post, one with and without comments

Tags:
  2. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    great idea V Doc!!!

i'm having a hard time getting any work done, but can't keep from logging in to see if there's any news on OP.

the well wishes are touching to see, but an info only thread would really be helpful!
    and you can tell by some peoples post that they've missed some important information as well.

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    I think the only way i can do that is to close the thread and then either I, Fred or Brad update... I may be wrong on that though...

4. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Start a new one and copy/paste only Techmans' posts? Sorry I don't know forum sw well enough

5. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    So what is Old Paints ( Joe's ) condition ?

6. btropical.com

btropical.com Active Member

Jun 4, 2007

exactly ........ Did anybody proof the copy before posting ?

7. buttons

buttons Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Burlington
    Either of you could make and "announcement thread" that will stay at the top... kind of like a "sticky" thread.

8. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    That's not the way it works. I would imagine that Techman will create a new thread for any important announcements. If not, then someone PM me and i will copy such into a new thread.