• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The OP thread

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Can one of the admins or Techman create a new thread with no comments allowed? For some of us, it is hard to weed through all of the comments to find out his condition.

Keep the well wishing thread alive but maybe a new thread for the number of people on here that do want to keep abreast of his situation. Also makes it easier to read on our phones

I missed a couple of things because there are so many comments. A little easier for all of us to stay in the loop

Or do a double post, one with and without comments

GypsyGraphics

great idea V Doc!!!

i'm having a hard time getting any work done, but can't keep from logging in to see if there's any news on OP.

the well wishes are touching to see, but an info only thread would really be helpful!
and you can tell by some peoples post that they've missed some important information as well.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I think the only way i can do that is to close the thread and then either I, Fred or Brad update... I may be wrong on that though...

buttons

I think the only way i can do that is to close the thread and then either I, Fred or Brad update... I may be wrong on that though...

Either of you could make and "announcement thread" that will stay at the top... kind of like a "sticky" thread.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Either of you could make and "announcement thread" that will stay at the top... kind of like a "sticky" thread.

That's not the way it works. I would imagine that Techman will create a new thread for any important announcements. If not, then someone PM me and i will copy such into a new thread.