• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The power of the brain (who needs to spell)

sfr table hockey

I cdnulot blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it.

This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole.

That was harder to type then it was to read.

This may have been posted here before but now we can lay off the spelling error bashing. It may be a cool way to make a sign and be really

ntiocsd !

showcase 66

I cdnulot blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it.

This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole.

That was harder to type then it was to read.

This may have been posted here before but now we can lay off the spelling error bashing. It may be a cool way to make a sign and be really

ntiocsd !

There was a sign guy here locally that had that same quote on the backglass of his truck. I would here from so many people that they would see it think it was funny get a layout from him and he would have so many spelling errors. Then it wasnt funny.

sfr table hockey

I tinhk tehre aer soem of us in hree taht splle lkie taht. woh nedes spllechcek

The bad part is I understand what you said.

I guess if you plan on a sign for someone don't just spell one word wrong, do em all wrong. One wrong and they will call you on it. Do them all wrong and you won't hear a word.....